🌼 ＲＥＣＬＡＩＭＩＮＧ ＹＯＵＲ ＶＯＩＣＥ 🌼
“𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝐼𝓈 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒” 𝒪𝓅𝓇𝒶𝒽
1. Notice Your Body Signals: Listen to your body notice the reactions your body associates with situations or conversations it may be a sign, that heavy feeling. Remember if it feels heavy for you its not your truth, if it feels light it is - I will go more in depth with this in another post.
2. Determine your Role: Determine what role you are playing in the situation. Are you allowing people to take advantage of you? Are you enabling others? Are you not willing to ask for help? Explore your role in the situation and knowing that you are not a victim. You are responsible for what is happening by allowing it to happen even if feels out of your control the only way you can be in control is to be in charge of you.
3. Determine Your Learning: Learning is how we move from our reactive role and into conscious action, growth and personal responsibility. Perhaps you’re learning lies in listening to your “gut feeling” also known as your intuition, creating boundaries around your time, saying, “I can’t do it for you”, valuing your ideas, or asserting yourself and not being sorry for setting boundaries. That is where you’re learning lies, or where you need to grow as a person. It is your edge, and it is where courage is needed for you to move forward.
4. Notice Your Inner Critic: The closer you get too speaking up, the louder the inner critic gets. It will give you all the “sound” reasons why you should keep your mouth shut and head down. Fear is simply doing its job. It is trying to protect you by keeping you safe hidden away, away from the unknown and further hurt. But you are growing now, and you no longer need to be afraid of your power and voice. Don’t believe its normal voice of sayings such as: You’ll disappoint them; You’ll do it wrong; You’ll fail miserably; You’re not capable; They won’t listen; What if…; Know that these are voices of the past, not the present. They no longer serve you.
5. Courageously Speak Your Truth: Think about the ways you can courageously speak your truth, everyone is different, what may work for one may not be for another. Don’t get confused with speaking your truth having to be a confrontation, its a choice, its a value and it is your boundaries. Remember you deserve to have your voice heard as much as everyone else does and if something is not “true” for you, thats ok you deserve to speak your truth. Remember that.
If you are needing some assistance in "reclaiming your voice" and why this is so important to a successful and positive life, please send me an inbox or head to my website to book an appointment.